Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our September trip

Every trip we go on I do a slideshow.  I wasn't going to this time.  I am not sure why.  I am having a harder time recovering from leaving Hugo on this trip than I ever have before.  So much sadness.  It just seemed like too much.

But today I was inspired by this song.  I love it and I sing it to Hugo every night and hope he can always feel my love.  I don't know why it didn't hit me before to use it.  But I am glad to be inspired by it today.

Godspeed little man
Sweet dreams little man
My love will fly to you each night on angel's wings
Godspeed

We love you Hugo.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital slideshow by Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I loved how almost every photo of the two of you involved a smooch on Hugo's cute face. So much love in these photos, Val. Fingers crossed he gets to come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally cannot stop kissing him. I am surprised he hasn't cute me off yet. ;)

      Delete
  2. Of course he can feel his love...you're his momma. And near or far, he feels that deep down in his bones. Praying it won't be long now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photos, Val! Loved them! I can't get over how much he has grown in the past few months! Doesn't he know he's not allowed to do that unless you are around! ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I keep telling him that and he isn't listening. At all. Apparently that starts early. OY!

      Delete